Monday, May 2, 2011

Cassius's Plan

There was a storm recently, and Casca was crazy talking about it. He thinks the gods are sending signs of bad things to come. I couldnt stand him rambling on in such fear like that. The night does exactly what Caesar does, makes many Romans fear him. I will kill myself before i let Caesar rule me. Casca agrees and it feels good to have someone on my side. I really do fear Caesar is gaining too much power. It is starting to scare me. Thats why I came up with a plan that will deffinetely get Brutus to join us. We are going to make letters and put them in through Brutus's window. If he thinks everyone fears Caesar and loves him he will try for king. Though I must make sure Casca does it, for if we do get caught it wont seem as though I had anything to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment